Hinweis

Nach Klick auf "OK" wird eine Verbindung zu Facebook oder twitter hergestellt. Dadurch werden ggfs. Daten an diese Plattformen übermittelt.

Insults and abuse from alobby administrator

Bauarbeiter

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

Re: Insults and abuse from alobby administrator

· 
Gepostet: 01.12.2019 - 04:27 Uhr  ·  #21
Oldschoolpro just talk to me on teamspeak this sunday...

Ähnliche Themen

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 05.12.2019 - 00:00 Uhr  ·  #22
Unfortunately, I will have to add one extra post, due to the fact that some users, including admins, said that I was either lying or accusing without any evidence.

It's disgusting that you say so and that I need to publicly post this, but here you go.

image 1: Hirtenknogger calling me a quitter, giving last warning and saying it doesn't matter that he tell me 'fuck you' on team speak. Unluckily I didn't capture names, but if you have any doubts, ask people who were in the game: Nausis, Thegreat, Kafarzo, Papamidnite, Franckn, Derabenteurer. From the three sentences it is quite clear who writes what.

After that Hirtenknogger tells everyone to join a new game that he will open, and creates a game called 'no quitters' - see image 2.

On the image you can see that:
- Nausis calls everyone to join a full game (the one described above where Hirtenknogger gave me last warning)
- Then you can see that Nausis game doesn't exist anymore, instead Hirtenknogger opened a 'no quitters' game. Papamidnite asks him why not league? (in case you will tell me that it's not Hirtenknogger who opened the game)
- Finally, I tell Hirtenknogger that I will post these actions on the forum if that is how he wants to treat players in the community
- Hirtenknogger clearly wasn't inclined to resolve this over private message and said 'do that'.
- I did post and got pretty much ignored and accused that I am lying and doing fake acqusations.

Now please reread my original post and tell me where did I lie?

The only other point where I didn't provide evidence, is Team speak - aplogies, that I am not wired or don't wear a gopro when I join team speak. However, I think some other players did confirm Hirtenknogger's insults in TS towards me. Not sufficient evidence?

Finally, I don't want to reopen the thread again, as to me the attitude is clear. However, I will not let you call me liar - this is disgusting and pathetic.

Der an diesem Beitrag angefügte Anhang ist entweder nur im eingeloggten Zustand sichtbar oder die Berechtigung Deiner Benutzergruppe ist nicht ausreichend.

VPN-Key:
Stream:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 05.12.2019 - 01:28 Uhr  ·  #23
@Oldschoolpro
As you mentioned there are no insults on the screenshots.
Also it's players free choice not to play with specific other players.
I experienced you both often enough in ts before hirtenknogger became mod.
Both of you said things that weren't nice. That's what happens often in random games (mostly, but also other games)

I don't really know what happend between you and hirtenknogger in the last months because i was rarely on ts or in randoms. So my last game with you two was probably a few months ago.
So i can't tell - and neither can the admins - what happend and what didn't.
"When in doubt, for the accused"
Bastler ohne Hand
Homepage: adrianer.org

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 05.12.2019 - 07:46 Uhr  ·  #24
Zitat geschrieben von Oldschoolpro

Unfortunately, I will have to add one extra post, due to the fact that some users, including admins, said that I was either lying or accusing without any evidence.

It's disgusting that you say so and that I need to publicly post this, but here you go.

@Oldschoolpro: it still stands: you didn't post any evidence at all for your accusations (and sorry, but calling someone a "quitter" doesn't count in the S3-world). What we just see from the screenshots is, that you must have either tabbed out of the previous game causing an SE or quitted it, as Knogger is asking you to stay in game.

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 05.12.2019 - 19:39 Uhr  ·  #25
I can't quite make it - is my English so unclear, or is the bullshit-o-meter far beyond the red zone? Not sure.

Maybe we can clarify the above if you could reply to the questions below:

1) Did I every say in my original post that hirtenknogger wrote insults in the alobby chat? If I never said this, how do you expect to see screenshots of this?
2) Did I say that he insulted me on Team SPeak? How do you expect me to provide evidence? Is confirmation from other players not a sufficient evidence for you?
3) If Sreny is confirming in his reply, that hirtenknogger said things that were not nice, then do you administrators promote this kind of behaviour? If not, then why does hirtenknogger got promoted to admin? Let alone the fact that he did insult me multiple times while being already a moderator.
4) Do you believe that a player and admin/moderator should be behaving in the same manner? I thought admins/moderators should try to stay above the emotions, be more tolerant and promote inclusiveness - could you clarify if that is the idea or not? If so, is your statement Sreny that 'it's players choice not to play with specific other players' relevant to this discussion?
5) If it is, then how does asking everyone to leave a game to open a game 'no quitters' promote inclusiveness?
6) Adrianer, do you see a phrase 'last warning' on the screenshot? Did I mention that I was given an unfair last warning in my original post? Is your statement 'you didn't post any evidence at all for your accusations' true?
7) Did I say that he created a game called no quitters not to let me play? Did I provide evidence? Is your statement 'you didn't post any evidence at all for your accusations' true?
8.) Did other players confirmt that he insulted me over TS multiple times? Did I refer to this in my original post? Is your statement still relevant?
9) Do you see hirtenknogger saying 'doesn't matter' to my question about insults? Is this what you expect from an admin?

I would love to see clear and straightforward response to that, rather than generall responses that ignore blunt facts.

Funny enough, the more you guys reply to this topic, the more the puzzle becomes clear in regards to the broader alobby shut down. Sreny congratulations for being promoted to an administrator, and it's quite upsetting to me personally that you started by saying "Also it's players free choice not to play with specific other players." in regards to another admin's behaviour.

P.S.: keep liking each other's posts. thumbs up!
Bastler

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.12.2019 - 17:17 Uhr  ·  #26
Hi Oldschoolpro,

we were discussing your case against Hirtenknogger for a longer time.

Thank you very much for offering us your screenshots.

Based on these screenshots we ware able to make a decision.

We came to the conclusion that the case you are reporting have nothing to do with the lobby administration and was caused by group dynamics.

We do not see any expizit threat or insult from Hirtenknogger even though this was probably not a very nice interaction.

We also know that you also sometimes tend to be not very friendly if things are not working as you would like to.

Basically we think that this case was caused on the behavior in random games to leave the game if you lost the game (last tower) or someone thinks the random map looks unfair.
We also know this from the 35pt high good games to leave the game if you lost thte game.

We think that this behavior increased the risk that someone is called as quitter.

In the future we will try to support if such situation occurs again.

For this reason we recently hired new moderators.
Müller

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.12.2019 - 21:38 Uhr  ·  #27
@Oldschoolpro
Even though I truly believe you, you must admit that those screenshots are completely useless in stating your point.
Let's sum it up: you are lacking concrete screenshots, you haven't got any TS recordings and last but not least you miss even a single witness standing up for you and supporting your case.
I'm sorry to say so, but it just won't hold in court.
A part from being just a tragedy, this whole experience may teach you a painful lesson for the future. That is to collect real proof before pleading a case.
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.

Cookie-Einwilligung

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies sowie Tracking-Technologien, um Dir die bestmögliche Funktionalität bieten zu können und um unsere Website stets zu verbessern.

Mit der Auswahl "Zustimmen" erlaubst Du dieser Webseite die Verwendung dieser Cookies und Technologien. Diese Webseite kann diese Daten an Dritte – etwa Social Media-Werbepartner wie Facebook und twitter – zu Marketingzwecken weitergeben. Weitere Informationen findest Du in der Datenschutzerklärung.

Cookie-Einstellungen verwalten

Bitte wähle und akzeptiere Deine Cookie-Einstellungen:

Weitere Informationen zu den verwendeten Daten kannst Du der Datenschutzerklärung entnehmen.