Hinweis

Nach Klick auf "OK" wird eine Verbindung zu Facebook oder twitter hergestellt. Dadurch werden ggfs. Daten an diese Plattformen übermittelt.

gesperrte Lobbyuser - Redebadarf ?

Planierer

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

Re: gesperrte Lobbyuser - übersicht der deaktivierten Schlüssel

· 
Gepostet: 16.09.2017 - 02:53 Uhr  ·  #41
can I get my account opened or do I make a new account and use my old VPN or what am I supposed to do?

Ähnliche Themen

streikender Siedler

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 18.09.2017 - 16:43 Uhr  ·  #42
I am still waiting for an answer.. I literally been waiting for over a week without playing, and you can't reply on the forum or on the PM's I send you, but when I try to play a game after not touching my VPN for a week, you can IP ban me within seconds.
Bastler

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 19.09.2017 - 08:50 Uhr  ·  #43
More nicks last "but when I try to play a game after not touching my VPN for a week" ...

Annoy
Unknown
NydLivet2!

Zitat geschrieben von adrianer

Nope - you've created a bunch of accounts and requested a key for each of them, which is an abusive behavior. Lying about this will get you nowhere.

It will be better that you use an other Settlers3 online Solution.
we prefer users who can read & understand
Planierer

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 19.09.2017 - 21:04 Uhr  ·  #44
NydLivet2? I never created an account called that, but apparently you won't even give me a chance to explain, or try and help me fix the problem. I said I know I messed up, I didnt know the VPN was such a holy thing, and that "smurfing" wasnt allowed under the same VPN. And I am really sorry for that. I respect if you really are so strict about the VPN. I am not trying to blame anyone but myself, but I am however trying to fix this, as I played and enjoyed settlers for around 17 years now online, with those people that are using the alobby, and also been a frequently user of the alobby, and there is no other place than the alobby or with the people of the alobby, that I want to play this game online with. If there ever will be a problem again, I will completely understand, but atleast give me an honest chance, to show that I have read, understand and fully respect your rules and that this was a 1 time mistake from my side.
Planierer

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 22.09.2017 - 17:18 Uhr  ·  #45
#freeiConTroLL
Eisenschmelzenarbeiter
Herkunft: Berlin

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 24.09.2017 - 07:30 Uhr  ·  #46
#freeiConTroLL
Planierer

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 28.09.2017 - 22:44 Uhr  ·  #47
Stop making your own conclusions! Kribusaug is NOT me, it's my friend, who was over at my house, when we tried to make him an account, and he used his own IP to request a key, but you wouldnt give him, apparently because the account was created at my computer or IP, and we didnt understand why you wouldnt give him a damn VPN, when he wasnt using my IP, so we thought maybe it was because he made the wrong x in the box, and we made more, and you kept denying, even tho he was using his own IP, so we asked my brother if he could use his account to play, so that was what we did, and then you banned all the accounts, Kribusaug went home to himself 2 days later and created an account on his own computer and requested and VPN and got it without problems and the first thing I asked was; can I get my account opened again or do I make a new and use my old VPN, and I never got an answer, so I went to create Unknown and asked Zwirni if he would help me, and he wouldnt even give me an answer, but could easily spend 3 hours to play for himself, so I thought I could play with my old VPN since you havent deleted it, if you didnt want me to use it, and you wouldnt tell me what to do, and then you banned me, and I created the account Annoy, and I never requested a VPN key for any of those, I just went online to try and ask the admins for help, since I got no answer here on the forum, and then I joined a game in the waiting time and got permanent IP banned for that.
Eisenschmelzenarbeiter
Herkunft: Berlin

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 29.09.2017 - 02:01 Uhr  ·  #48
"800 active players per month"

Including Gameranger? o.O Fremen counts not even 200 in 100 days.

"We act with the bans in the sense of the community"
"Reason does not go exclusively from the administration but also"

A democratic vote in the forum, deciding whether to give Fearles and iControll a last vpn key chance, is the only way to show us, the community, if thats right.

"privately run community"

I seriously do not know what you mean.

The word "community" derives from the Old French comuneté, which comes from the Latin communitas "community", "public spirit" (from Latin communis, "shared in common").
"Private" means belonging to or for the use of one particular person or group of people only.
‘all bedrooms have private facilities’
‘his private plane’
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com
freier Siedler

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 29.09.2017 - 02:44 Uhr  ·  #49
^ sorry but couldnt agree more

But icontroll u want to own me again not even doing it once so far :) oh bro i have a feeling like u have split personality . First one is getting owned by me over and over again and the second one is still waiting for a chance to be owned :D
Planierer

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 02.10.2017 - 19:02 Uhr  ·  #50
Zitat
If those still show themselves uninspired, still lying in our face and try to bypass and ignore the rules, there are even less reason to take a ban back.

if you include me in this group I would like to remind that lol

Zitat

The more players in the aLobby are involved, the more important is the need to monitor the technology as well as to ensure a reasonable co-operation.

Yes, the cooperation is what I have been asking for the entire time. Be transparent with your decisions and reasoning behind them. Create a list of banned players, including the reasons and evidence on the basis of which the bans are issued. Adding the information about the time of the ban would also contribute to the notion of transparency and cooperation between the administrative body and players.
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.

Cookie-Einwilligung

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies sowie Tracking-Technologien, um Dir die bestmögliche Funktionalität bieten zu können und um unsere Website stets zu verbessern.

Mit der Auswahl "Zustimmen" erlaubst Du dieser Webseite die Verwendung dieser Cookies und Technologien. Diese Webseite kann diese Daten an Dritte – etwa Social Media-Werbepartner wie Facebook und twitter – zu Marketingzwecken weitergeben. Weitere Informationen findest Du in der Datenschutzerklärung.

Cookie-Einstellungen verwalten

Bitte wähle und akzeptiere Deine Cookie-Einstellungen:

Weitere Informationen zu den verwendeten Daten kannst Du der Datenschutzerklärung entnehmen.